Thursday, September 10, 2009

They're just like pototo chips!

These Tri-Shutter cards are addicting I tell ya! You can't make just one. This one is a full front Tri-Shutter, and I think I like this one a bit better. On the outside it looks like your typical card.


But once you open it up.....wowzers! Definitely not your typical card! And I think it's easier for the non-card maker to fold back up LOL

I used NO DSP on this card......that's right. I stamped the flowery paper using the Bella Toile background stamp. So pretty!! It's also hard to tell unless you enlarge the picture, but the Pretty In Pink layer on the card front is embossed with the small dots texture plate.
Here's all the details:
Cardstock:
Certainly Celery (textured)
Rose Red
Pretty in Pink
Confetti White
Ink:
Certainly Celery
Rose Red
Pretty in Pink
Stamps:
Bella Toile Background Stamp
Great Friend
Hope Happens
Accessories:
Small Dots Texture Plate
Silver Elastic Cord
Dimensionals
Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon
Eyelet Border Punch
Silver Brads
Green Circle Ice Brads
Rose Red Floral Fusion Flowers
Thanks for looking. I'd love to hear your comments.
Lynda

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash