Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A toot of sorts

Not in the crafty/stamping sense. But it is a personal milestone for me. Today was my "leg" day at the gym. Let me just say I hate leg days LOL....leg days are hard! As my very last exercise of the morning, my trainer put me on the seated leg press machine. I did my typical 3 sets, thinking I was done with the torture for the day. He always jokes that I could press the whole stack. Well today I tried it and I DID IT!!! Wooooooo Hooooo. Not just once, but a set of 8 reps. I was very pleased with myself. I pressed over 400 pounds! Let's see if I can walk tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

Rachel V. said...

I know one thing....I ain't messin' with you. You'd whip my butt. ROFL

Seriously....WOOHOO!! That's is just awesome. :)

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash