Monday, July 7, 2008

A fun activity?

My oldest son was home from college for the past 10 days. He went back to school yesterday. On Saturday we were all sitting around and I came up with what I thought would be a fun activity. Now, you must understand I have a warped sense of humor. My "game" was I asked both Don (dh) and Dan (ds) to describe me as if they had to give a missing person's report to the police. I was admittedly fishing as to how they would describe my physical appearance to a stranger.....ok, I wanted to know if they would categorize me as fat ;) Dan gave the basic description: Short brown hair, brown eyes, yada, yada, yada. Totally what I expected from him. But my dear husband goes on to describe me in this manner: Short, brown hair, brown eyes, oval face, nice chest, medium build (I can live with that LOL) and then he tacks on BIG NOSE!!! Ok, I know I don't exactly have a cute button nose, but I don't think it's huge either LOL
That's the last time I'll ask him to give a physical description of me.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash