Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's been awhile.......

So sorry to have been neglecting my poor little blog here. In my last post, I mentioned that I was having some problems with my back. Well, it turns out to be a BIG problem with my back. I'll be having surgery early next month as a result. I can't really promise any new creative projects to see here in the near future. I'm pretty much spending most of my time flat on my back. And my recovery from the surgery will be very long as well. If by chance I have a good day here or there and can actually create something worth seeing, I'll be sure to post it. Thanks for understanding.

2 comments:

Rachel V. said...

(((Hugs))) Lyn!

You know you're on my mind and in my prayers. And hoping it's not all that long before you're back to creating beautiful things. :)

Gina de Jong said...

Hey Lyn!!!! I am so sorry to hear you are having the surgery!! I know my Mom had hers one year ago, it took awhile, but she is a-okay!!! E-mail me anytime with questions!!!!!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash