Monday, November 10, 2008

My Open House

I had an Open House on Saturday. It was disappointing in the respect that I had no turn out based on the flyers I distributed throughout my neighborhood. But I consider it a great success because some of my friends came and we had so much fun stamping together. They were pretty much non-stampers/crafters, and it was so satisfying to me to see how happy they were when they made something pretty that they could actually use. And they did great with both projects, you never would have known they weren't stampers at all. One of my friends brought her 10 year old daughter and she kept right up with them and did great! Here are the 2 projects they made:
First, a birthday card



Then a Christmas gift tag

This is a picture of my main display for my open house on Saturday.

Overall, it was a great day and I learned alot from it. I'm so glad I decided to do it.














No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash