Monday, November 10, 2008

Samples

The past few weeks I've been busy creating samples for my Open House I had this past Saturday. I thought you might like to see some close ups of a few of the items on display.
Here is a gift card holder made from the Top Note die. This is really pretty in person.


A Rudolph bag topper made from the Top Note die and his antlers are from the Scribbles Swirls die.

This is a Frosty bag topper made from the Top Note die. He is too adorable!

There is SO much you can do with that Top Note die! Those were just a few examples.

This is a peppermint patty tin, well actually a "nugget" tin, but I covered York Peppermint Pattys with the scallop punch and used the Deer Friends hostess set. It came out so cute!

I hope you liked the pictures. I have lots more to show you in the coming days, so be sure to check back soon!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash