Thursday, October 2, 2008


This is what I'm giving out for Halloween this year. I'm making TONS of them for all the little ghosts and goblins that come to my door. The pillow box is filled with candy corn and Hershey's minis. The Designer Series Paper is Ghostly Greetings and I used the Eat, Drink and Be Scary stamp set from the Holiday mini.


Another Owl......Owl's are hot for some reason I guess. I don't quite "get it" myself, but this little guy is cute! He's punched from the Tab punch, assorted cirlce punches, scallop punch and the Boho punch for his feet. It really amazes me how versatile the punches are.




This is a small note pad holder. The note pad itself measures approx. 3" x 5". The holder is re-fillable, which is great! I wanted something small to keep by my laptop to jot down ideas or notes that I need to keep track of. I've been doing alot of notepad holders lately. This one has a little pocket on the inside cover too. Quick and easy to make.


These are some cute mini scrapbooks. They measure 3" x 3", so pretty small! The perfect size for carrying in your purse.
That's all I have for today. I think I'm off to play with my Big Shot. I have an idea for the Join in the Cheer decorative strip die, I wonder if it will turn out like I have it pictured in my head?
If it does, I'll be sure to post it next time.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash