Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Latest samples






















Here are a few things I've been working on. Some of them I stamped with Peggy (my upline). She is SO good to me and we always have fun when we get together. I was at her house last week for a couple of hours and we stamped our little hearts out! I think we did about 6 cards and 2 3-D items.












The turkey card I cased from Peggy's upline (Jeria). She cased it from the Stampin Success magazine this month. I just fell in love with that little punched turkey.......too cute!












The Upsy Daisy card was one I did at Peggy's stamp camp a few weeks ago. Love that one too.






I have a few more things to photograph. I'm so bad at doing that, and my photography skills are not up to par. So sorry you have to suffer through my bad photography skills.












I finally got my Big Shot last week. However, the dies didn't come till today. They were all on backorder. Now I need to find time to play with all the cool toys. I hope to do that real soon.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash