Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stampin'Up! New In-Colors

I placed my demonstrator pre-order on Monday. I ordered all the new In Color stamp pads, reinkers, card stock and markers! YES!! SU has finally come out with In Color markers. I also ordered the new polka dot grosgrain ribbon. I'm a sucker for polka dots! If you would like to see the new In Colors, click on this: http://www.stampworkshop.com/2009/06/what-a-great-way-to-come-back.html#comments
She did a fantastic job of photographing the new In Colors with comparisons to other existing SU colors.
I can't wait to get my order and see the colors in person. They look very rich and vibrant to me. I usually go for more of the Soft Subtles and Earth Elements colors. But I always end up loving the new In Colors.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash