Monday, February 23, 2009

2 weeks out

Well, it's been just over 2 weeks since my spinal fusion surgery. It is not a process I care to ever repeat again LOL The first week was literally hell.....I never knew I could feel pain like that. There were a few mishaps that contributed to my pain level, but we won't go there....I'm just glad it's over and I'm on my way to recovery.
I basically spend all day in bed, except for the few times a day I'm required to get up and shuffle a few laps around the first floor of my house. I can't climb up stairs yet. And I have to use a walker to get around, but hopefully will be progressing to a cane in the next week or so. My good friend Peggy did bring me some PINK tennis balls for my walker though, so at least I look cute shuffling around LOL
I got a big box from Stampin'Up! last week and I can't even play with my new toys yet. I did order the new Parisian Breeze DSP and it is absolutely gorgeous! Probably my favorite of all time, which is saying alot! I love the heavy weight of it and I really hope SU decides to produce more papers like this. I can't wait to get my hands on it and make something pretty!
So that's a bit of an update from me. Thanks to all my wonderful friends who have sent cards and gifts...you are all so awesome!
Lyn

2 comments:

Rachel V. said...

I'm glad you're on your way to recovery too!!! If you think that box might be getting too lonely, you could always have it shipped over to TN for a while. ROFL

Linda F. said...

Glad to hear you're doing a wee bit better! Soon you'll be back at 'em! ((hugs))

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash